Females Bodybuilder Photos Gallery

Friday, December 26, 2008

Charli



Name: Charli
Where are you from: London, UK
Occupation: Personal trainer, Nutritionist & Diet/Fitness writer
What brought you into training: For health reasons, I needed to gain weight- bodybuilding enabled me to do that, and to look ten times better for it. It’s also an amazing stress-reliever.
Do you compete, if so in what division: I haven’t competed yet, but I certainly wouldn’t rule it out for one day down the track.
What do you do for fun / hobbies: Training is my hobby! But aside from that, I’m very into fashion (I design clothes) and music (I sing, song-write and play guitar).
Best bodypart: Definitely my delts.
Future plans: I’m in the process of writing my diet book, The Have Your Cake And Eat It Diet. As for long-term plans, I would love, one day, to set my own chain of gyms, each incorporating a fashion boutique for my own sportswear designs!

Contributed Articles:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...