Females Bodybuilder Photos Gallery

Monday, December 22, 2008

Frances Anza Personal Training



Services offered:

Personal Trainer one on one or Group Training

Competition Training

Fitness Consultant for Routines and Nutrition and Competition Nutrition

Wellness Corporation Programs

Post Bariatric Surgery Programs

Shop for Healthy Meals

About:

I started in 1995 as an Aerobic and Power Pace Instructor and Personal Trainer. I was a former Bodybuilder competitor since 2000 up until 2006 when I switch to Figure Category. It’s been a blessing because I been able to travel the world representing Puerto Rico with our Federation in International Shows such as Ibero Americans Championships in Peru, Central American And Caribbean Championships of BB in Jamaica and Bermuda. And on my own competing in the states In Texas, Atlantic City, Washington, and New York. Know I’m getting ready once more to compete in ESS in 2010 to qualify for National I want to Become PRO in 2010 that’s my goal as an Athlete.

As a Trainer I have been able to help my clients achieve their goals in losing weight, and other in being able to compete

Visit:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...