Females Bodybuilder Photos Gallery

Monday, December 22, 2008

Reflexavision



Services offered:

Custom bodybuilding routines and professional photography services

About:

I am Theresa Hendricks, a national level female bodybuilder competing with the National Physique Commitee. I have developed a reputation as an excellent poser and performer on stage, and in front of the camera. I attribute this to my years of experience as a professional model, photographer, and dancer. I felt compelled to offer my services and talents in choreography and photography to help others achieve their best and raise the sport we love to a new level. We can achieve this together by developing the most dynamic posing routines, and exciting photo shoots.

In my photo workshop class’s you will learn, creative posing techniques, image rights, copyrights, and publicity rights, and will be given the opportunity to do a live photo shoot with me.
If you have thought you are unable (because of lack of confidence, creativity, ability, or training) to bring your posing, choreography, and photo shoots to a higher level of quality I want to show you that you can achieve your vision. You don't have to be a creative person, you don't have to know how to move; you are the canvas and I am the painter and together we will create a new view!

Sponsoring:

Sponsors advertise your products or services on my "sponsor’s page", all sizes available for $15.00 per month

Visit:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...